Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase alcohol, by placing an order you confirm that you are above 18 years of age. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure there is an adult over the age of 18 at the household at the time of delivery. If we suspect any buyer is under the age of 18 we reserve the right to refuse sale
Ordering and Product Listings
- Product images are not to scale within listings, this is necessary to give a clear image of the product within alloted space. As the products are not proportianal, the buyer must read the weight or volume measurement given in the product details for an accurate size.
- We do our best to ensure all products listed are in stock, however we can not guarantee all products listed are in stock at the time of ordering. If we do not have the exact item ordered we will get in touch with the buyer and offer the option of an alternative product or a partial/ full refund.
- Placing an order on our website does not constitute a contract until we accept your order and process payment. We reserve the right not to accept any order at any time
- Although we do our best to ensure all details and pricing listed on the site are correct and up to date, errors may occur where the prices are incorrect. In the event of such errors we reserve the right to refuse sale offering the buyer the option to pay the correct price or cancel the order.
- All payments are taken through the secure payment system "world pay", full terms and conditions regarding payments can be obtained during the checkout process when making payments.
Allergy and Product Information
- Product listings may contain certain information regarding important health issues such as allergens or alcohol content. This information is taken very seriously when inputting data, however we require that buyers double check this information on the lable once they receive the items.
- In the event that a mistake has been made on any of the product listings, where the correct details are displayed on the item delivered we take no responsibility and find ourselves not liable for any concequences.
- Please contact us if there are any queries regarding health implications of any of our products
- Orders are usually dispatched within 3 working days, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch within 5 working days we will inform the buyer via email. The buyer may cancel the order at any time before the order is dispatched
- All orders are sent via a next day delivery service, the buyer will receive a email when the item is despatched with tracking details for the consignment. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure there is someone over the age of 18 available to receive the parcel.
- If the delivery is unsuccessful the delivery company will make 2 attempts leaving cards at the address with further instructions. After two failed deliveries the items will be returned to us at the cost of the buyer.
- Buyers may email us with delivery requests such as "leave with neighbour", however this is at the buyers risk as we take no responsibity for any goods after parcels are delivered.
- Buyer must not sign for any parcels damaged on delivery, these items will be returned to us and replacements sent out.
Returns, Cancellations and Complaints
- The buyer may cancel their order with a full refund any time before the items are dispatched. We must be informed over phone, written letter or via email before the items have left our warehouse. Emails received after 9am on the day of dispatch may not get to us before the items are dispatched.
- Once the order has been dispatched the buyer may return the items without question only if all the following parameters are adhered to- 1. We are informed within 7 days of delivery of the items 2.The items are returned to us intact within 10 days of the buyer receiving return instructions 3.Buyer has paid for return cost. If these parameters are adhered to and the buyer has not given adequate reason for returning the items we will refund the purchase price minus our dispatch cost.
- We encourage all buyers unhappy with their purchase to contact us as soon as possible, preferably via email to email@example.com with full details of the issue. Each case will be read by a manager at celtic country wines who may offer replacement items or a full/ partial refund at his/her discretion. We hold the right to refuse refunds if any of the following parameters are not adhered to- 1.We are not contacted within 7 days of delivering the items 2.Failure to return faulty items when requested, within 10 days of receiving return instructions 3.If there is not adequate reason to refund the items.
- All personal data collected regarding our customers will be used lawfully according to such legislation as the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2003.
- Customers who do not tick the newsletter box when subscribing will only be emailed important account or order information.
- Customers who tick to receive newsletter subscription upon registration may receive occasional promotional emails from us from time to time.
- We will not share any customer details with any 3rd party except those necessary to process payments and deliver orders.
- We may share any information we hold on our customers with the police only for the purpose of crime detection and prevention.