Here at Celtic Country Wines we offer a quality yet homely dining experience for all visitors. A casual and relaxed atmosphere with a large selection of freshly cooked lunches, delicious teas & coffees and some of Wales’ nicest cakes. An ideal stopping point when catching up with family and friends, or when in need of a moment of zen.
Serving times run from 11am-3pm, although we’re usually quite flexible. We currently don’t serve any alcohol but feel free to ask for a taster of any of our Celteg range of drinks before purchasing.
Scroll down for more info about our Café & eating spaces.
V: Vegetarian, DF: Dairy Free, VG: Vegan, GF: Gluten Free
Monday-Friday: 0900-1700 (serving between 1100-1500)
Saturday: 1100-1600 (serving until 1500)
Bank Holidays: 1100-1600 (serving until 1500)
Welsh Government Guidelines
The current Covid guidelines are in place here in Wales. We ask all Customers to adhere to these for their own safety as well as that of other customers and our staff.
- 2 Meters – Social distancing rules haven’t changed. Everyone outside of the Rule of 6 must maintain a 2 metre distance. Our tables will be organised to allow such measures.
- Rule of 6 – The maximum number of people that can meet outdoors and indoors at hospitality venues is 6 people (not including Children under 11) from 6 households. Where a single household(not an extended household) contains more than 6 people they can all meet together provided all those present reside at the same address.
- Face Masks – The rules enforce the use of face coverings for staff at all times, and ensure wearing of face coverings by customers when not seated at their table.
- Contact Information – It is mandatory here in Wales to collect contact information for all staff and adults (over 18) customers or visitors. This means collecting the person’s name and telephone number, date of visit and arrival and departure time and retain them for 21 days.
- Sanitise Hands – Please use the hand sanitiser provided to limit the spread of germs. You’ll find our sanitiser stations at several key places in the shop & café.