A Celteg Christmas Wicker Hamper Basket
Our finest festive products are now available in this beautiful luxury wicker hamper basket.
This Hamper Contains:
- Celteg Elderflower Sparkling Wine (12% ABV, 750ml) – x1
- Celteg Mulled Elderberry Wine (12% ABV, 500ml) – x1
- Celteg Dessert Wine (12% ABV, 500ml) – x1
- Celteg Christmas Mini Liqueur Pack (60ml) – x1
- Celteg Christmas Cheeseboard Chutney – x1
- Celteg Cranberry & Fig Sauce – x1
- Celteg Boxing Day Chutney – x1
- Welsh Cottage Cakes’ Christmas Pudding (Laced with Elderport) – 220g – x1
- Welsh Cottage Cakes’ Christmas Pudding (Laced with Sloe Gin) – 220g – x1
- Welsh Cottage Cakes’ Christmas Pudding (Laced with Apricot Brandy) – 220g – x1
Disclaimer: If individual products are out of stock then we will substitute that product with the closest possible item.
Contains Traces of Sulphites
Products included in this gift will have an expiration date beyond the 25th Dec 2021. Please store in a cool, dry place unless it contains Cheese – Cheese products must be refrigerated.
3 in stock
Discover our Full Range of Gifts, Hampers and Hamper Boxes Online. There’s something for everyone regardless of dietary requirements or taste.
Our Products include Great Taste Award-Winners and Chef favourites that have appeared on familiar TV shows such as the BBC’s Great British Menu.
Order over £50 and receive Free Delivery.Full Hamper Box & Gift Range
Welsh Cottage Cakes are committed to providing traditional, quality cakes including our famous Bara Brith, whilst maintaining the very highest standards in food production, for an authentic taste of Wales.
The bakery traces its roots in the rural community of West Wales and is truly founded on original recipes and traditional baking methods, typical of ‘farmhouse’ cooking many years ago. They are a forward-looking company too, and we continue to invest in developing new and innovative cakes and flavour combinations – such as their Sultana, Carrot & Orange Cake developed in-house by Nia Williams as part of her Foundation Degree in Food Science & Technology at Cardiff Metropolitan University, under a sponsorship scheme for those working in the food industry in Wales.About Welsh Cottage Cakes